Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that assists in photosynthesis- the way they make energy.
How do we take it ?
Simply add 5 - 10 drops of liquid chlorophyll to fresh water.
Proven Benefits of Chlorophyll :
1. Chlorophyll promotes the production of red blood cells
2. It absorbs toxins - great for detoxification
3. Chlorophyll acts as an internal deodorant: bad breath, sweat, stools, urine, food odors (such as garlic) and menstrual odors. The deodorant effect is also shown for people that have a colostomy.
4. It isn’t a laxative, however, chlorophyll has a normalizing effect on the intestinal transit.
5. It has antioxidant capacities.
6. Chlorophyll has anti-carcinogenic properties.
7. Chlorophyll increases the production of white blood cells, fighting against conditions such leukopenia.
8. The components are anti-inflammatory, it accelerates healing. The effects are anti-inflammatory and healing when applied directly to the wound.
9. It is a regulator of intestinal fermentation. Chlorophyll reduces the production of gas and toxins that occur during digestion and contributes to protecting the liver, the second line of defense after the intestinal barrier. It is one of the best ways to continually detox the body.