Musakhan is the national dish of Palestine with its all authentic and flavorful ingredients. It is made of layers of freshly baked Taboon bread, soaked in olive oil and chicken broth and topped with sauteed onions, nuts and Sumac. At the top of the bread layers, chicken and more nuts are added to complete the dish. Enjoy it with middle-eastern salad!
- 1 chicken, 3 layers of bread; 3-4 servings.
- 2 chickens, 5 layers of bread; 5-6 servings.
- 3 chickens, 7 layers of bread; 7-8 servings.
- 4 chickens, 10 layers of bread; 10-11 servings.
- 5 chickens, 13 layers of bread; 13-14 servings.
If you need extra bread, click HERE to add.